Friday, August 19, 2011

The Ocean



Ocean.  
Deep, mysterious, breathtaking, awe-inspiring. 
Might and magnificence,  
Mysteries within it,
Incredible calm beneath the turbulent waves.
The ocean challenges: 
Surfers ride the mighty waves, 
Fishermen brave the squalls to find the best catch, 
Divers defy the mighty beasts that dwell in the dark waters.
Great ships lie in the murky depths, tombs, monuments of a past age…
Beauty abounds in this glorious ecosystem, 
Sustaining life within, 
Life on Earth, 
Our life!

I originally posted this here, but felt it was more fitting on this blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I can't keep up with you! I love this blog idea. You are on a mission, lady. I admire you tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love your blog...very peaceful and serene! Just what I need today! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to give me your feedback on postings or just say hello! Try to guess the answer to the questions....real answers will be revealed in time.